Mojoe - Classic Ghetto Soul (REPOST)

I'm reposting this album since I know I have alot new visitors to the site and many of you might have missed this fantastic album. Through the past 3 years I've posted over 600 mixes and albums and this one is one of my favorites.



-----------------------------




Now this something that escaped mine and probably your attention. Released back in 2006 from Mojoe. They have been described as The Roots meets Outkast. Southern Soul meets Hip Hop. This is one to add your collection.





Mojoe
Classic Ghetto Soul
(2006) | 69 MB |




Intro
True Jewels
Yesterday
Gumbo Groove
Diva Dedication (Interlude)
Gold Tooth Diva/Press One (Interlude)
3rd Coast Anthem
The Blues
Funky Lac
A Cool Poem
Voodoo Coochie
Sweetwater Intro
Sweetwater






Source:
Deadly Grounds


Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: