DJ Cash Money - Live Switzerland Boombox Party

Over the weekend I have been deleting old files on my computer and found this file. Back in May of 2004 Philly's Cash Money rocked Switzerland's BoomBox Party for over 2 hours. Unfortunately I couldn't find any photos or even a flyer for the event. However it's still one for your collection.






DJ Cash Money
Boombox Party:
Live In Switzerland
(2004) |168/75 MB|




.::New Links (04/03/2013)::.

Part One



Part Two





Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

6 comments:

Eugene said...

can u please repost this the file is gone!!!!

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

The file is gone because all my files got deleted by mediafire.:

http://www.domeshotsandfatlaces.com/2012/01/dsfl-took-hit-but-is-not-out.html

I'll see if I have a link for you by tomorrow.

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

New links have been posted...enjoy!

Eugene said...

what is wupload i dont know what to even start w downloading the mixes whats going on????

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

@ Eugene

Wupload disabled file sharing at beginning of April so all links I posted using Wupload don't work anymore. If you want me to reupload this mix let me know and I'll try to have some new links for by Tuesday.

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

new links are posted