DJ somaR - Me, Myself & My Turntables: Episode II

I know DSFL readers very familiar with DJ somaR so you should know his style. awhile bakc I posted his "Me,Myself & My Turntables" mix now his volume two.




DJ somaR
Me, Myself & My Turntables:
Episode II
(2011) |34 MB|



ArtOfficial - Rooftop
Damu The Fudgemunk - All Green (Instrumental)
Masta Ace & Guru - Conflict (Paul Nice Remix)
Grap Luva - Work It Out
Falside - Morning
Tanya Morgan - Together (feat. Exile)
K-Def - Escapizm (feat. Rob-O)
K-Def - From The Brain
The Roots - Kool On
ScholarMan - Best Gain (Prod. By Toksik)
Grap Luva - Make Em Clap (Classic Issue)
Ol' Dirty Bastard - Brooklyn Zoo (Lord Digga Remix)
People Under The Stairs - Talkin' Back To The Streets
Danny Spice - King Of The Beat (feat. Craig G)
JuSoul - i.got.99.probLems.but.my.kiCks.aint.one
Othello + Vajra - Same Team Suckas
Lateef The Truthspeaker - Lets Get Up
K-Def - Bonus Track
Murs - Eazy-E




Source:
Mix Kingdom



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: