DJ Soul Catcher - Classic Hip Hop (Full Series)

This collection of classic Hip Hop by fellow blogger DJ Soul Catcher features a nice mix of well known tunes. A special feature of these mixes is the inclusion of many tunes from California artists like Hieroglyphics, Hi C,E-40,Warren G and Pharcyde.




DJ Soul Catcher
Classic Hip Hop Vol 1
(2007) |53 MB|



Gangstarr - Ex Girl To The Next Girl
E-40 - Sprinkle me
Camp lo - Luchini
Slick Rick - Teenage Love
Jeru The Damaja - Me Or the Papes
Eazy E ft. Dresta BG Knocc Out - Real Muthaphuckkin G's
Funkdoobiest - Dedicated
A Tribe Called Quest - Sucka Ni**a
The Pharcyde - Passin Me By
A Tribe Called Quest - Verse From the Abstract
Jeru The Damaja - Come Clean
Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. Notorious B.I.G. - Player's Anthem
The Click - Hurricane
Black Moon - I Got Cha Opin (Remix)
The Artifacts - Wrong Side Of Tracks
The Nonce ft. Aceyalone - Mixtapes
Lost Boyz - Jeeps, Lex Coups, Bimaz And Benz
Jeru The Damaja - The Bullsh*t
Nas - The Message
The Beatnuts - Yeah You Get Props
OC - Time's Up
Notorious B.I.G. - Dreams




DJ Soul Catcher
Classic Hip Hop Vol 2
(2007) |55 MB|





Common - Nuthin To Do
Rahzel - All I Know
The Pharcyde - Ya Mama
Gangstarr - Moment Of Truth
Redman - Tonight's Da Night
Black Sheep - Similak Child
De La Soul - The Bizness
Lady Of Rage - Afro Puffs
Audio Two - Top Billin
MC Lyte - Cha Cha Cha
Notorious B.I.G. - Unbelievable
Common - Resurrection
EPMD - Please Listen To My Demo
Grand Puba - Check It Out
A Tribe Called Quest - Bonita Applebum
Warren G - This DJ
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Caramel City
De La Soul - Stakes Is High
Busta Rhymes - Woo Hah
Ol Dirty bastard - Brooklyn Zoo
Lost Boyz - Lifestyles Of the Rich and Shameless
Nas - It Ain't hard To Tell (MF Doom Remix)



DJ Soul Catcher
Classic Hip Hop Vol 3
(2007) |56 MB|



De La Soul - I Am I Be
Camp Lo - Swing
Showbiz & AG - Next Level
Nas - One Love
Morcheeba ft. Slick Rick - Women Lose Weight
Hieroglyphics - At The Helm
Common - Dooinit
Jeru The Damaja - Return Of The Crooklyn Dodgers
The Pharcyde - 4 Better or 4 Worse
Geto Boys - My Playing Tricks On Me
Gza - Labels
Souls Of Mischief - Never No More
The Pharcyde - Runnin
Hi-C - I'm Not Your Puppet
Public Enemy - Give It Up
A Tribe Called Quest - Oh My God
Gangstarr - Check the Technique
A Tribe Called Quest - Like It Like That
Common - I Used To Love HER (9th Wonder Remix)
A Tribe Called Quest - God Lives Through
The Beatnuts - Let Off A Couple







Source:
Breakin Wax



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

1 comment:

DJ SOUL CATCHER said...

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT BRO.
CHECK OUT MY NEWEST MIX
http://www.mixcrate.com/mix/121849/DJ-SOUL-CATCHER-BRAIN-MATTER-2012-PT1--THE-THROWBACK-EDITION-