DJ Pete Rock - Live Set (1988)

Now I totally mystified why someone would want to split track a rare mix but anyhow I rejoined this classic piece of history into a single file (as it should be). I also tracked down a tracklist. I don't have any info on the mix other than I believe it's a recording of Pete Rock on Marley Marl's "In Control" show in 1988.






DJ Pete Rock
Live Set
(November 11,1988)
(1988) | 103 MB|



EPMD - Total Kaos
LL Cool J - 1-900-L.L. Cool J
Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - Truly Yours
Redhead Kingpin and the FBI - A Shade of Red
Stezo - Girl Trouble
Biz Markie - Nobody Beats The Biz
Unique - Pure Dynamite
Biz Markie ft. Cool V - Cool V's Tribute to Scratching Pt. 2
Heavy D & The Boyz - The Girls They Love Me




Source:
Master Mark's Magic Rap Attack



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: