DJ Crossphader - The New Perspective

I can't say I love this mix. I think it features a couple of good joints here and there but I also believe NYC 90's mixtapes fans will enjoy it more than me. So although I wasn't feelin the mix I'm sure many of you will.





DJ Crossphader
The New Perspective
(2001) |161 MB|



DJ Crossphader - Intro
Large Professor - Radioactive
Sadat X - Exclusive Things
Rise - I Know
Self Scientific ft. Krondon & Planet Asia - 3 Kings Remix
Wordsworth - Apartments
Main Flow ft. Talib Kweli - Are You Sure?
J-Live - Schools In Remix
Phil Da Agony ft. King Tee - Back Up
Gang Starr - The Natural
Heather B - Live MC
Inspectah Deck - Swordplay Remix
Akrobatik ft. Breez EvahFlowin' - Explosion
The X-Ecutioners ft. M.O.P. - Let It Bang Remix
Triangle Offence (Vakill & Juice) - Urban Legend
Masterminds - Fairy Tale
Main One ft. The Dwellas - Verbal Confrontation
Guess Whyld Presents Just Ro ft. Dug Infinite - Talk To Yall
Mass Hysteria - Persevere
7L & Esoteric - Brain In Gear
Ras Kass - Heard It All Before
Jane Doe ft. Planet Asia - What You Came For
Thrust ft. Saukrates & Choclair - This Is For Sure Remix
U-God, RZA & Inspectah Deck - Killa Beez
Dynasty - Lovely Day
Divine Verbal Dialect - The Natural
Rise - BKNY





Source:
Let The Brainz Blo G



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

1 comment: