DJ Food Stamp - MF Doom Supervillian Blends

Within Hip Hop there are some I could care less about and then there are some I absolutely can't stand. MF Doom is one of the latter.

From the sound of his voice to his gibberish lyrics the man has to be one of the most overrated emcees within the history of Hip Hop. Doom can never be the emcee Zev Love X was. Nonetheless some his production work is decent enough for my taste. Back in 2007 Oregon's DJ Food Stamp made this Doom blends mix as a promo for UGHH.

Sorry I couldn't find 320kbps version on the net so this 119kbs will have to do.




Paper Thin - Tuxedo Rap - Release Yo Delf




DJ Food Stamp
MF Doom Supervillian Blends
(2007) |48 MB|



Outkast – Wheelz Of Steel
MC Lyte – Paper Thin
People Under The Stairs – Tuxedo Rap
Method Man – Release Yo Delf f. Mary J Blige
KRS-ONE – Mortal thought (I Must Rock The Mix)
3rd Bass – Derelict Of Dialect
Mobb Deep – Survival Of The Fittest
Pep Love – Crooked Angels
Eminem – Any Man
Cocoa Brovaz – Super Brokklyn
Jeru The Damaja – El Presidente
Charizma – My World Premier
Game – Wouldnt Get Far f. Kanye West
Defari – Say It Twice
Common – Carhorn
East Flatbush Project – Tried By 12
Perceptionists – Memorial Day
Lord Finesse – Soul Plan
II Unorthodox – Just A Little Flava
Outkast – So Fresh So Clean



Source:
DJ Cat Nap



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

2 comments:

Eric Nord said...

Too funny, man. I love the honesty. I think his Doomsday and pre-Doomsday (esp. KMD) stuff is dope. But almost everything he did after Doomsday just doesn't connect for me. It's too vague and random.

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

Honestly I just don't understand how anybody can stand to listen his mumbling voice. Plus the guy has no respect for his fans..sending an impostor to do shows for him when people pay to see Doom. no respect.