DJ Baby G - The Raw Deal I & II





Blog News


I'm sure many of you are aware that Wupload disabled file sharing two days ago so that means any link I uploaded to that site is now dead. I'm not planning on re-uploading all of the dozen or so files I posted but if you would like me reupload a particular file let know by adding a comment or emailling me (domeshotsfatlaces@gmail.com) and I'll see what I can do to get you new link.




-----------------------------------



I don't have any info on this mix other it's another rare mix by 1990 US DMC Champion DJ Baby G. Sorry no tracklist nor original cover of the mix but if you enjoyed his Bomb Ass Tape mixes (here) then you'll love these mixes from 1995 and 1996.




DJ Baby G
The Raw Deal
(1995) |57 MB|





New Link (12.07.2015)



DJ Baby G
The Raw Deal II
(1996) | 83 MB|




New Link (12.07.2015)


Source:
Curator Of Circles

Archived


The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: