DJ Quest - Schizo-Hernia (REPOST)

The legendery DJ Quest rocks a blend mix made using turntables. This mix takes me back to late 80's when term "mixtape" meant a blend tape mixed by DJ. I would describe Schizohernia as slow ride. Not something to listen to get you ready for clubbin but not a laidback sunday chillfest either. It's more of a late night college radio mix. If you liked Inka One's Zojorushi mix you'll like this too. The mixes have different sounds but both have the same vibe.




I have to say I'm really proud and excited to send this mix out because I never cease to be amazed at the diversity and range that Quest embodies as a dj and turntablist.
These mashups were locked in real time by hand pitching records over records... in a world of Ableton, Logic, and Protools, this is fast becoming the lost art of patience and care... the analog path of feeling the mix...
Cikee - Radio Perfilo







DJ Quest & DJ Lady Fingaz







DJ Quest
Schizo-Hernia (2009) | 73 MB|



Intro
I Aint Trippin No Mo
Cant Live Without My Remix
Girlz Drop It
Keep On Joking
Tipsy Enough
Dating Remix
Drop It Like Its Monalisa
Code Rampage
Tried by Sadness
Body Moving Remix
I Want Your Interlude
Call Me DWYCK Nice
Rock Box-Simon
Why Cant We Mix Together
Lets Shout Some Fun
Give it Auto-Drive Away
Follow the Dealer




Source:

Radio Perfilo

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: