DJ Heavy - Heavy Rotation Vol 2


Detroit's DJ Heavy spins a solid mix of tunes in this mix from 1997.If you enjoyed my True School Beatdown series or Broke's Butter series I guarantee you'll love this mix.




DJ Heavy
Heavy Rotation Vol 2
(1997)|129 MB|





Intro - DJ Heavy
Richter Scale - EPMD
Guess Who’s Back - Rakim
Three MC’s - Kool DJ EQ Feat. Xzibit, Del Tha Funky Homosapian & Casual
Usual Suspects - Mic Geronimo Feat. The Lox & DMX
You Know My Steez - Gangstarr
Streets Is Watching - Jay-Z
Fortified Live - Reflection Eternal
In The Flesh - Jurassic 5
L.A. Times - Xzibit
Bomb MC - Colored Section
Find Out - Fat Joe
Phone Tap - The Firm
Bionic - Dafari
True Confessions - Tragedy Khadafi
So Hardcore - Busta Rhymes
What I Need (Remix) - Craig Mack
I Ain’t A Player - Big Punisher


Archived


The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: