DJ Kazzual - 1994 Mix


I found this old all vinyl mix I made in 1994 when I was living with my long time homie Big Duk aka Boogie Brown. Most of the records were Wicked Mix records that belonged to DJ Suicidal. Since Suicidal practically lived with us (he only went home everyday to take a shower and change his clothes) I started practising using his records and decided on recording a mix but it was hard going. I must have started and restarted this mix three or four times since being young 20-somethings our apartment was the place people were always coming and going so I was easily distracted making this mix. After the third time I was determined to finish the mix no matter what and........well..... there are still PLENTY of mistakes in this old recording. I remember I was planning to redo the mix in future but somehow never got around to it.

I used a semi-brand new (A month old) Vestax 005 MK II Mixer that had bleeding fader as you will hear. If I heard someone make this mix with all the mistakes I would never post it on my site but being it's old mix I forgot about and it brings back many good memories I decided to post it anyway.






DJ Kazzual
1994 Mix
(1994) | 81 MB|




Domino - Sweet Potato Pie
Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate (Edwin Bautista Remix)
Warren G - This DJ (Dave Meyer Remix)
Da Brat ft. Jermiane Dupri - Funkdafied (Unknown Remix)
Dr Dre ft. Snopp Doggy Dogg - Nuthing But A G Thang (Edwin Bautista Remix)
Conscious Daughters - Something to Ride To (Fonky Expedition)
Heavy D – Got Me Waiting (BB Hayes Remix)
J.R. Swinga – Chocolate City
Craig G - Flavor In Ya Ear Instrumental
Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy (Unknown Remix)
Dred Scott ft. Adriana Evans - Check The Vibe
Guru ft. N'Dea Davenport – Trust Me (David Meyer Remix)
Around The Way ft. Kendo – Really Into You (Edwin Bautista Remix)
Mary J Blige - You Don't Have To Worry (Dave Meyer Remix)
Blackgirl ft. Smooth - Krazy (Boss' Hip-Hop Extended Mix)
SWV ft. Wu Tang Clan - Anything (Old Skool Party Mix)



Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: