DJ A-Ski - Shannon's B'day Mix


I wasn't planing on posting any new mixes today but I stumbled across this pretty decent all vinyl Soul/Funk mix from 2009 from DJ A-Ski and I had post it today. You gotta love a DJ who has great ears for good music and how many times do you hear some funky scratching over Soul tunes. The mix starts to wane in middle but all in all nothing but good tunes.

"This is a special mix inspired by a friend of a friend who recently had a b'day party. I was supposed to play her party and ended up double booking myself. However, a buddy of mine came up with the bright idea that I should hold the party down with a special mix. Thus, here is a collection of Soul gems straight out the crate (all vinyl) that I put together in this very mix I share with my you.

Ps: Big shout out to Jeff and Sharon (aka Shannon "

DJ A-Ski






DJ A-Ski
Shannon's B'day Mix
(2009) |90 MB|







Archived


The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: